Jesmonite AC730 Product Description
- Jesmonite® AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic polymer modified cement based composite.
- It is a shrinkage-compensated material of low permeability and is durable in all conditions of external weathering.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
- The compound is alkali free and as such is free from the efflorescence associated with ordinary Portland cement based systems.
- The product contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
- It is supplied as two components, a water-based acrylic liquid, and a blended Base.
Jesmonite AC730 products benefits
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Mix ratio 5:1 (Base to Liquids)
- Wet density 1950 kg/m3
- Dry density 1850 kg/m3
- Water uptake/porosity BS EN 1170-6 2.26%
- Freeze-thaw resistance DD CEN/TS 12390-9 300 cycles (normal max 56 cycles)
- Fire resistance B.S.476 Part 6&7 Class ‘O’
- Dimensional stability BS EN 1170-7 Shrinkage = 0.83/Expansion = 1.28
- Weathering/durability BS EN ISO 4982 1008 Hrs
- Compressive strength BS EN 12390-3 58Mpa (N/mm²)
- Flexural strength BS EN 1170-5 LOP 8.9Mpa – MOR 23.6Mpa
Glass reinforced decorative architectural mouldings, and small castings. Glass reinforcements such as Jesmonite Quadaxial Fabric or 13mm Glass Chopped Strands can be utilised for lightweight, high impact panels. It can also be used to create garden ornaments and statuary, and is suitable for water-features.
- Improved flexural strength and stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance and impact strength
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Rapid curing and high early strength gain
- Shrinkage compensated and dimensionally stable
Liquids are supplied in 1kg, 5kg, 25kg canisters and 1,000kg Bulk IBC’s, Base is supplied in 5kg and 25kg buckets and 1,000kg FIBC’s. ( P.O.A )
As a basic rule liquid containers should be kept well sealed to prevent water evaporation and skin forming. They should be stored at a constant temperature between 5 – 25oC and used within six months. Freezing must be avoided. Base should be kept dry and stored at 5 – 25oC.
The above information and recommendations are based upon our experience and are offered merely for advice. We offer it in good faith but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use are beyond our control. It is the responsibility of the end user to determine the suitability of the materials for the particular purpose intended.